Winnebago County
Winnebago County Seal

Highway FAQ & Public Participation

We work hard on maintaining your highway system but we could always use your help by reporting problems that you see by filling out the form here or by calling (815) 319-4000. Thank you! 

More Information and related pages:

Winnebago County
404 Elm Street
Rockford, IL 61101
OFC: (815) 319-4444

Facebook Twitter