Illinois State Law requires all employed educators to maintain valid/registered Licenses and meet all qualifications in administrative and instructional areas.
The ROE provides the following services for licensed educators:
- Assistance with applications for approvals and endorsements, Registration, renewal, and updating of licenses
- Information on required Professional Development
- Maintenance of Substitute and teacher vacancy lists
For information, contact:
Jamie Watts or Stephanie Putzstuck.
CURRENT ISBE TIMELINES (as of 08/04/2017):
- Opening & processing new mail and transcripts: 9 Business days
- Uploading emailed transcripts, documents, and forms: 1 week
- Processing Refunds: up to 9 weeks (+ an additional 10 business days for the reversal to appear on your credit card)
- Review of Applications: 3.5 months