Winnebago County Logo

Access Permit

An application for a permit to access and construct any driveway, or to improve or modify an existing driveway, on a Winnebago County-maintained roadway shall be submitted to the County Highway Department. A permit is required from the County prior to starting installation of the proposed driveway on any County-maintained highway. 

Application for Highway Access Permit

Please contact the permit technician at (815)319-4000 or with questions regarding the access application or approval process.


Facebook Twitter