Winnebago County Logo

Oversize/Overweight Permitting

Winnebago County provides oversize / overweight permits for all agencies in Winnebago County excluding the Village of Durand and the State of Illinois. This one stop shop for permitting is called Centralized Agencies Permitting System or CAPS.

Centralized Agency Permitting System (CAPS)

Phone: 815-319-4002

Forms and Documents

GT 1GT 2Gen 1Gen 2Transformer-ComEd1Transformer-ComEd2

Facebook Twitter