Supervisor of Assessments
- *NEW* - Historical information regarding Winnebago County's Equalized Assessed Value can be found at the following links:
1981 - 2018 Countywide EAV Table
1981 - 2018 Countywide EAV Graph
- The 2019 assessment notices will be mailed on August 12th, with publication to follow on August 14th & August 15th. Property owners will then have a little over 30 days from the date of publication to file an assessment complaint with the Winnebago County Board of Review. The deadline for filing 2019 complaints will be September 16th, 2019.
- The 2019 Publication lists can be found here.
- The 2019 Winnebago County Board of Review Complaint Form can be found here.
- Please click here for a copy of the 2019 Winnebago County Board of Review Rules and Regulations.
- Questions about Equalization and how it affects your Property Assessment? Click here.
Main Office: 815-319-4460
Supervisor of Assessments Office
404 Elm Street, Room 301
Rockford, IL 61101
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (closed holidays)